Privacy and Policy
Revision Date: March 10, 2018
For more information or if you have any questions about this privacy statement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Personal Information
This statement applies to information we collect:
- On this Site.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Site.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Site, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Site.
Please read this Privacy Statement carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Site. By accessing or using this Site or using Company Services, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Privacy Statement. This Privacy Statement may change from time to time. Your continued use of this Site after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Privacy Statement periodically for updates. This Privacy Statement is incorporated into and subject to the terms of your SaaS Agreement with us.
2. Information Collection & Use
To access the certain Services, you may be required to create a user account, including user ID and password, and input certain Personal Information, including your email address. The Company collects Personal Information from you through the Services to allow us to provide the Services that will most likely meet your needs and preferences. We only collect Personal Information about you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
In general, you can browse the Site and “opt-out” from providing us with any Personal Information. Once you agree to provide us with Personal Information, you are no longer anonymous to us. If you choose to use and/or purchase certain Services we may require you to provide contact and identity information, billing information, and other Personal Information as indicated on the forms throughout the Site. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which are optional. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use or purchase a particular service.
We may track certain information based upon your behavior on the Site. We use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand our customers. This information may include, but may not be limited to, the URL that you just came from, which URL you go to next, your computer browser information, and your IP address.
If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Site, we may collect and retain such information in a file specific to you.
The information we collect on or through our Site may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Site.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Site and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Site.
- Your search queries on the Site.
3. Use of Your Personal Information
You agree that we may use your Personal Information, including your email address, to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to analyze Site usage, to improve the Services, and to customize the Site’s content, layout, and services. These uses improve our Site and better tailor it to meet your needs, so as to provide you with a smooth, efficient, safe, and customized experience while using the Site and/or the Services.
4. Communications from Company
We may occasionally send you information on products, services, special deals, and promotions. Out of respect for your privacy, we provide you a way to unsubscribe from each of these communications. If you no longer wish to receive our promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each such communication or by contacting us.
We will send you strictly service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if access to our products is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an email or text message. Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. If you do not wish to receive them, please do not submit your Personal Information through our Site. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to us as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience, or other transactions.
5. Information Sharing and Disclosure
As a matter of policy, we do not sell, rent, or share any of your Personal Information, including your email address, to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. However, the following describes some of the ways that your Personal Information may be disclosed in the normal scope of business to provide our services and products to customers:
- Purpose: We may disclose your Personal Information to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- Legal Requests: Company cooperates with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights, to help protect you, other users, and Company from bad actors. Therefore, in response to a verified request by law enforcement or other government officials relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity, we can (and you authorize us to) disclose your name, city, state, telephone number, email address, username history, and fraud complaints without a subpoena. Without limiting the above, in an effort to respect your privacy, we will not otherwise disclose your Personal Information to law enforcement or other government officials without a subpoena, court order or substantially similar legal procedure, except when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss, or report suspected illegal activity.
- Other Disclosures: We may also disclose your Personal Information if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Due to the existing regulatory environment, we cannot ensure that all of your private communications and other Personal Information will never be disclosed in ways not otherwise described in this Privacy Statement. By way of example (without limiting the foregoing), we may be forced to disclose Personal Information, including your email address, to the government or third parties under certain circumstances, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, or users may abuse or misuse your Personal Information that they collect from Company. Therefore, although we use industry standard practices to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should neither rely upon nor expect, that your Personal Information or private communications will always remain private.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
6. Cookies and Related Technologies
When you use the Site, we collect certain information by automated electronic means, in accordance with our Cookie Statement, available at www.talentum.cc.
7. Manage Your Security Settings
You may manage how your browser handles cookies and related technologies by adjusting its privacy and security settings. Browsers are different, so refer to instructions related to your browser to learn about cookie-related and other privacy and security settings that may be available. You can opt-out of being targeted by certain third-party advertising companies online at http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices.
You may manage how your mobile browser handles cookies and related technologies by adjusting your mobile device privacy and security settings. Please refer to instructions provided by your mobile service provider or the manufacturer of your device to learn how to adjust your settings.
If you wish to opt out of receiving offers directly from any third party service providers, you can follow the opt-out instructions in the emails that they send you.
8. Rights to Access and Control Your Personal Information
Any personal data that we collect is based upon your consent as detailed in this Privacy Statement. You have many choices concerning the collection, use, and sharing of your data, including the ability to:
- Delete Data: You may request that we delete your Personal Information. Please note that in some cases we cannot delete your Personal Information except by also deleting your user account.
- Change or Correct Data: You can also ask us to change, update, or fix your data in certain cases, particularly if it’s inaccurate.
- Object to, or Limit or Restrict, Use of Data: You may request that we do not use your Personal Information, but keep in mind that this will terminate our ability to provide any Service(s) to you.
- Right to Access and/or Take Your Data: You can ask us for a copy of your Personal Information.
You may send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, obtain copies of, correct, or delete any Personal Information that you have provided to us. Your email message must include (i) your identifying information (including your IP address, if applicable), (ii) your contact information, and (iii) information about the specific changes, deletions, or other action(s) you are requesting. We require this information so we can determine which information in our control is your Personal Information and complete the actions you requested. We may not accommodate a request to delete or change information if we believe the deletion would violate any law or legal requirement.
9. Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Site that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect Personal Information, including your email address, submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
11. Children Under the Age of 13
We do not knowingly collect any Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If you believe that a child has provided us with Personal Information without the consent of his or her parent or guardian, please contact us at email@example.com. If we become aware that a child under age 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete it.
© 2018 TALENTUM GLOBAL LIMITED.